2024 T20 Cricket World Cup

Who's going to win the 2024 ICC World T20 tournament?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
England Just did enough to get through if the Aussies don't roll over

I will still back my view on smashing the hell out of the bowling, Forget the wicket in 20/20 cricket there is no time to get yourself in, Ali and Livingstone's 29 runs in 10 balls won the game for England with Smash Cricket

England Just did enough to get through if the Aussies don't roll over

I will still back my view on smashing the hell out of the bowling, Forget the wicket in 20/20 cricket there is no time to get yourself in, Ali and Livingstone's 29 runs in 10 balls won the game for England with Smash Cricket
Bairstow scored 31 off 18 at a crucial point of the game, when we'd lost 2 wickets.

It's a fixed formula, not judged ;-)

Easy win in the end, I did laugh going into the last over, Nassar saying "it looks like England have done the job", Namibia needed 46 from 6 balls....
For sure. It can only be so accurate though. It can’t factor in condition difference.

No formula is going to be 100% with differing external factors.

Await the few hours of conspiracy posts around the convicts throwing their game, until they either do or don’t!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.