2024 T20 Cricket World Cup

Who's going to win the 2024 ICC World T20 tournament?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure there’s a scenario by which we can win the group? If we smash the USA and West Indies beat s Africa narrowly can we close the NRR gap on them?

A decent power play (say, 40 runs for 1, maximum 2, wickets) and it should be a formality to knock off the runs in the required time. Butter vandalising a solar panel on the roof of the stand!

Not sure there’s a scenario by which we can win the group? If we smash the USA and West Indies beat s Africa narrowly can we close the NRR gap on them?
I’m sure there will be a narrow window where that is possible.

Guess we’d be better in the later semi final as the ball comes onto the bat better.

I’m sure there will be a narrow window where that is possible.

Guess we’d be better in the later semi final as the ball comes onto the bat better.
No but if India beat Australia and Afghanistan beat Bangladesh then Afghanistan are second in that group and play the winners of our group, and I’d prefer to play Afghanistan than India. I’d say win this within 10 overs and hope for a narrow West Indies win v s Africa

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.