2024 T20 Cricket World Cup

Who's going to win the 2024 ICC World T20 tournament?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No but if India beat Australia and Afghanistan beat Bangladesh then Afghanistan are second in that group and play the winners of our group, and I’d prefer to play Afghanistan than India. I’d say win this within 10 overs and hope for a narrow West Indies win v s Africa
True. I’d not factored in the Afghan element to it.

True. I’d not factored in the Afghan element to it.
I think if we beat USA in 10 or 11 overs, given that’s what West Indies beat a similar score by in (ish), and given we only lost narrowly to s Africa and beat West Indies with 2.5 overs to spare, then I’m assuming a narrow West Indies win v South Africa MIGHT have us winning the group?

I think if we beat USA in 10 or 11 overs, given that’s what West Indies beat a similar score by in (ish), and given we only lost narrowly to s Africa and beat West Indies with 2.5 overs to spare, then I’m assuming a narrow West Indies win v South Africa MIGHT have us winning the group?

Bed at 10pm. Up at 1:30am. Back to bed at 5am. Up at 7am...

5 and a half hours of sleep.

Sounds doable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.