#21 | Ferran Torres - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time he got the ball in the opening 15 mins he went at the full back. Wasn’t always successful with it but it was nice to watch a winger try and beat a man. Then it was like he was told not to do it. Our wingers seem to spend most of the game facing our goal.

Had a 5 minute spell second half where he found some confidence and looked menacing especially in behind but other than that he was incredibly safe and quiet once again. However, as I said with foden, our passing from the back didn't help our forwards get into the game today so can't be too critical.

Every time he got the ball in the opening 15 mins he went at the full back. Wasn’t always successful with it but it was nice to watch a winger try and beat a man. Then it was like he was told not to do it. Our wingers seem to spend most of the game facing our goal.

It does feel like our wingers are deployed to do a job tactically first and express themselves second a lot of the time

Next game I'd like him to get another chance in those RW role, play Sterling striker if you have to, he can develop and create well there.

Created the winning goal out of nothing. Same age as Foden, left friends and family behind and moved to another country, in and out of the team, had Covid and is still settling in, and yet he averages a goal contribution about every 120 minutes. Nowhere near his best either. He`s gonna be a monster. 100% sure that he will be better than Sane in 2 years

Not bad and getting better. I liked how he worked hard to stay on his feet for the goal.

You always gain a better advantage by staying on your feet instead of diving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.