#21 | Ferran Torres - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will he get the game time his development requires?

I'm not convinced that he will,a loan may be the best option.

I agree. I just don’t see him getting regular game time. Yes he’ll get some games, but he won’t be first choice. He’s at the stage where he needs to play every week

Will he get the game time his development requires?

I'm not convinced that he will,a loan may be the best option.
It's truly a worry. I don't buy him as a winger personally, he is neither tricky enough or fast enough to become great out wide. I fancy him more as a Support Striker or false 9.

But I hope I'm wrong.

It's truly a worry. I don't buy him as a winger personally, he is neither tricky enough or fast enough to become great out wide. I fancy him more as a Support Striker or false 9.

But I hope I'm wrong.
I'm with you pal,i dont see him getting enough game time in either role though.He looked good in patches for Spain,but the consistency wasn't there and i suspect he'll struggle to gain that and make an impact on our first 11.

I like the guy, natural finisher. As mentioned game time is what he needs. Hope he has a really big season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.