#21 | Ferran Torres - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
My coworker is a Chelsea fan. He and I have a wager on who will end up with more goal contributions (G+A) in the PL this year between Ferran and Werner.
Tell me he picked Ferran and you picked Werner just to be nice to him :)

If you've got the cash, best to pay him now.
Can't see Spanish Ched coming in for you there.
We didn't bet money. Usually the loser has to do something humiliating in public like coming to work dressed as a cat, etc. It doesn't bother me tbh but it's worth it to see him doing it because he really cares about how he's perceived.

Tell me he picked Ferran and you picked Werner just to be nice to him :)
Recent bets:
17/18- Sterling would have more goal contributions than Hazard- win
18/19- City would beat Chelsea in the league cup final- win
19/20- City would finish higher than Chelsea in league (he was a Lampard truther)
20/21- no bet because of covid and we started working remotely so no chance of public humiliation for loser.
21/22- Torres v Werner

Recent bets:
19/20- City would finish higher than Chelsea in league (he was a Lampard truther)
20/21- no bet because of covid and we started working remotely so no chance of public humiliation for loser.
21/22- Torres v Werner
Interesting bet. I am beginning to wake up to the potential of Torres but PL G&A might be a killer. Werner will create a lot of goals for Lukaku. And Torres has to get into the City front 5. Sterling struggles for games with no Foden and KDB so just getting the shirt will be tough.

Recent bets:
21/22- Torres v Werner

Your problem is going to be game time.

Foden, KDB & Gundogan are going to play every game unless they're rotated to rest them.

Sterling and Mahrez are still the biggest goal and assist contributors at the club, they are going to get a lot of time.

Jesus is the form player in the squad so far.

Grealish will be played into the side.

Torres is great but he's still the junior member of that attack and the easiest to bench. I think he'll get more game time than last year, but it's going to be a lot less than Werner.

Your problem is going to be game time.

Foden, KDB & Gundogan are going to play every game unless they're rotated to rest them.

Sterling and Mahrez are still the biggest goal and assist contributors at the club, they are going to get a lot of time.

Jesus is the form player in the squad so far.

Grealish will be played into the side.

Torres is great but he's still the junior member of that attack and the easiest to bench. I think he'll get more game time than last year, but it's going to be a lot less than Werner.
The problem is he wouldn't take any other bet lol because I've won every year we started. So I had to sweeten the deal in his favor.

The problem is he wouldn't take any other bet lol because I've won every year we started. So I had to sweeten the deal in his favor.

I think it's a good bet. We've got Foden and De Bruyne to return but it looks like Torres will be the preferred no. 9 this season so he may end up playing more than we'd expect and Sterling, Foden, Grealish, Bernardo, Mahrez and Jesus all compete for the wide/no.10 position. We'll still field a fluid front three/four at times with others in that central role but Torres could play a lot still.

Werner has played 1 minute since Lukaku arrived. And you're currently 3-0 up already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.