#21 | Ferran Torres - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We didn't bet money. Usually the loser has to do something humiliating in public like coming to work dressed as a cat, etc. It doesn't bother me tbh but it's worth it to see him doing it because he really cares about how he's perceived.
Why don't you dress in a dog costume and him in a cat's and just have a toe to toe on Deansgate to sort it out.
It would be like a scene from Dom Joly' s Trigger Happy TV.
I might even come along to cheer you on

Ferran only needs to work on hold up play and increasing his work rate, his finishing ability is already very good and hope it stays that way. It'll happen with experience, but I'm certain he can fast-track his way to a top striker by next season, he understands the game well and has good chemistry with the players around.

He's a busy player, always trying and jostling. Don't see him as a natural finisher at all though. I admire your optimism.

Going off last season and the start of this season, I think he’s proved when he gets a decent chance he will put it away. He’s our most convincing finisher, but I probably wouldn’t look to much into that!

Said it months ago and will repeat it again, he's coming along nicely.
This season will be the making of him in a City shirt.

Said it months ago and will repeat it again, he's coming along nicely.
This season will be the making of him in a City shirt.
His movement is excellent and he gets into some great positions. I think he will do a decent job and it will be interesting to see if Pep plays him as a striker against the big guns.

His movement is excellent and he gets into some great positions. I think he will do a decent job and it will be interesting to see if Pep plays him as a striker against the big guns.
I think he would frighten them to death with his pace up front .

Surely, following Pep's Ferran Torres / Soup comments in his pre-match press conference yesterday, we have to grab this little opportunity and bring this old song back for our rising star. With a nod to Kevin Horlock, I give you...

Soup for, soup for Fez;

soup for, soup for Fez.

Soup for, soup for Fez;

soup for Ferran Torr-es

I urge all Blues to spread the word and let's get this sung from the terraces both home and away...starting this afternoon!

Soup for, soup for Fez;

soup for, soup for Fez.

Soup for, soup for Fez;

soup for Ferran Torr-es

Pea and ham and lentil too

Ferrans going to out gun you!

Minestrone mulligatawny

your defence is fecking pony

Salt and Pepper that'll do

Torres get yer bread out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.