21 | Sergio Gomez - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed at the start of the season that Palmer would very rarely pass to Gomez. It was like he didn't want him to make the most of the best positions that Gomez was in. Like he didnt want him to look too good and succeed. I put it down to being my imagination but maybe there's something there (which isn't a good thing... for young players especially).
I remember someone saying on here last season that Palmer and Gomez didn’t get on. Maybe there was something in it after all.

I remember someone saying on here last season that Palmer and Gomez didn’t get on. Maybe there was something in it after all.

Gomes on palmer >>

Sergio Gomez on Cole Palmer's
'attitude' vs Spain U21: "It surprised me. He didn't want to apologise or anything like some of his other teammates. I don't know, I would have celebrated it in a different way and my teammates would have done it in a different way as well.."

Sergio Gomez: "They
[England] have the attitude they want. This isn't the first time this has happened.
We've tried to represent our country in the best way and have utmost respect for rivals.
They wanted to celebrate like this and after the penalty..

Gomes on palmer >>

Sergio Gomez on Cole Palmer's
'attitude' vs Spain U21: "It surprised me. He didn't want to apologise or anything like some of his other teammates. I don't know, I would have celebrated it in a different way and my teammates would have done it in a different way as well.."

Sergio Gomez: "They
[England] have the attitude they want. This isn't the first time this has happened.
We've tried to represent our country in the best way and have utmost respect for rivals.
They wanted to celebrate like this and after the penalty..
Oh dear, one of them will be leaving the club then.

Does he expect us to believe that they wouldn't have cheered and ran to the keeper if theirs had saved a penalty in the 97th minute?

Bollocks

Gomez had a very good match yesterday, certainly didn’t deserve to be on the losing side.

Excellent throughout the tournament. I would like to see this version of Gomez surrounded by 10 other Man City players, and see how he does then, playing LW/RW.

Oh dear, one of them will be leaving the club then.

Does he expect us to believe that they wouldn't have cheered and ran to the keeper if theirs had saved a penalty in the 97th minute?

Bollocks

Isn’t he talking about the England player who celebrated in the face of Hernandez when he missed?

That is dickhead behaviour and if someone did it to a City player everyone on here would be furious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.