21 | Sergio Gomez - 2023/24

Great little cameo yesterday, looks much more comfortable in his natural position as you’d expect. Not going to get too carried away on the basis of a sub appearance against Fulham, but hopefully he can be more involved this season. Am feeling a bit more comfortable with the squad depth after seeing him, Bobb and Phillips yesterday.

We need to get more games won earlier (not easy to do) so that player like Gomez can start building their minutes.

Class assist yesterday. Was one of the best players in the U21 Euros this summer. Can just tell that this is one of the players that will look so much better in his second season for Pep. Can play both wings and midfield, great squad player

I really want to see him in the attacking midfield role. He played there as a youth player which got all the top clubs wanting him. His technical ability is very good , close control is as well and he has good vision when it comes to passing. He could flourish in that role.

I am not worried after seeing him all through the U21 in the summer, he will do a good job in most places unless he gets too many 1v1 against himself as a left back.

Great little footballer. He's not suited to the rigours of playing as a defender in the Premier League but I think we're writing him off a bit soon as an option in midfield and the wings. Excellent technique and plays with confidence and positivity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.