21 | Sergio Gomez - 2023/24

There is no space for him and Perrone.

They need big minutes right now, like 2000+.

The only reason I think keeping Bobb is good is because he is easier to convince in a bit part role of like 800 minutes + first team training.

But Gomez and Perrone need so much more.

McAtee too tbh.

If Doku and Paqueta really come in, and we keep Palmer, then Bobb is the only youth we can keep.

If Palmer thinks he wont get minutes with Doku and we sell him, then I see Bobb and McAtee staying.

Why haven't we found him a loan?

Girona seems perfect for him considering he is Spanish.

There's no way he is considered a serious option in this squad, and the paltry minutes he might get is not worth it at this stage in his career.

Why haven't we found him a loan?

Girona seems perfect for him considering he is Spanish.

There's no way he is considered a serious option in this squad, and the paltry minutes he might get is not worth it at this stage in his career.
He doesn't want to leave. Kompany wanted him, but Gomez wants to give it a go here. I guess he has been told chances will come.

Decent player and good cover. Not as LB but he can do a fill-in job higher up the pitch where he played very well in the U21 Euros.
Yeah he played well and they had him playing on both sides too.
I think he gets Palmer's minutes now, so let's hope he makes the most of this opportunity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.