#22 | Benjamin Mendy - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
e2BWYg.gif

Any excuse

I was sat right behind the net as that went in. Fantastic

Can’t defend and offers very little going forward, £50m wasted on a player not good enough for the Championship and would be lucky to get even close to £15-20m if we tried to sell him.

Can’t defend and offers very little going forward, £50m wasted on a player not good enough for the Championship and would be lucky to get even close to £15-20m if we tried to sell him.
I agree but I will say in his defense those two injuries completely messed him up. And they were two very serious injuries. At Monaco he was pretty dang good. We couldn’t anticipate that we pay 50mill and he gets injured that bad

I agree but I will say in his defense those two injuries completely messed him up. And they were two very serious injuries. At Monaco he was pretty dang good. We couldn’t anticipate that we pay 50mill and he gets injured that bad
His initial injury was self inflicted though as it was caused by a lazy, poor technique in tacking dangling out his wrong leg to make a tackle

We should take 5 year olds who are excelling in math and science and teach them how to play football. Would be better than this lumbering sack of shite with an IQ of 40. Absolutely braindead wanker. There's a ton of intelligent footballers in the game, but there's definitely some who would be flipping fries for a career if they weren't good with the ball.

He was injury prone in France as well, in the two seasons before we signed him he played 25 and 24 league games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.