23rd Minute tomorrow

I know I'll get absolutely slaughtered for this but I prefer if we just let people pass and remember them personally rather than an ever on going public appreciation. If I preferred to sit down and not join in there would be people around me having a go therefore by default and without really caring I have to stand and applause somebody I never knew and have already respectfully at the time acknowledged his passing.

Tin hat time.

On the front of the programme too:

BIxr3IkCIAIrm8D.jpg:large

Really glad the club have done all this.

Blue2112 said:
I know I'll get absolutely slaughtered for this but I prefer if we just let people pass and remember them personally rather than an ever on going public appreciation. If I preferred to sit down and not join in there would be people around me having a go therefore by default and without really caring I have to stand and applause somebody I never knew and have already respectfully at the time acknowledged his passing.

Tin hat time.
You can sing "You'll never walk alone"

Blue2112 said:

Tin hat time.

2nd that matey
it sometimes gets me thinking do the players stop in there minds and think whats happing should i score or just play and pass the ball for the next 60 seconds

maybe the ref could stop the game on the 23 min and then add the min on
also why not print something on the ball like his name and number

SteWadda said:
I hope everyone sings his name as well as the clapping
He's one of those unfortunate footballers who's name won't fit into any song, so this is unlikely I'm afraid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.