24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2023/24

• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, as in the ball always seems to find him when we’re in a good position and nothing materializes or he takes the wrong option.

Also has been dodgy defensively many times this season
This thread is full of stats saying he has been one of our most consistently good performers this season, so I wholeheartedly disagree. The ball happens to find him because he keeps on making good runs.

Hospital passes to Rodri our crown Jewel, positionally naive, wayward shots, beaten for pace numerous times, deary me...get him on bench!

Thought he had a good game

You can clearly see he has a hell of a lot of defensive ability at times. He does seem to switch off for a second now and again.

You've got to remember he's very young and being asked to play a roll he's probably not been used to.

I still believe in a few years we be looking back and saying it was a quality signing.

Hospital passes to Rodri our crown Jewel, positionally naive, wayward shots, beaten for pace numerous times, deary me...get him on bench!
3 successful tackles, 1 interception, 1 block that saved us from conceding a goal, 2 key passes, 2 times successfully dribbled past a player, 4th most touches tonight, so constantly involved. 4th highest rated player statistically tonight after Phil, KDB, and Rodri.

This thread is full of stats saying he has been one of our most consistently good performers this season, so I wholeheartedly disagree. The ball happens to find him because he keeps on making good runs.
Stats you say? Ok how many assists has he? Pre assists? Can think of none.

Can think of 4 or 5 goals we've conceded that he's directly been responsible for. That's just in my memory though, not stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.