• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which ones? Stats > memory.
Chelsea away when he got his feet mixed up and the ball lost under them

Last week at home to Burnley when he got skinned for the consolation goal

Villa away when he was too slow for Bailey

Almost one at home to Spurs when Brennan Johnson was too quick for him.

I swear this thread is the most baffling thing on the internet, and I've seen dippers talk.

I see complete polar opposite views to mine on an almost weekly basis in here more than everywhere else combined.

Thought he was great once more and can see constant improvement.

People need to realise the lad is 21, he in a new country in his first season playing football he's never been asked to play before. The majority of our signings spend their first season largely on the bench, he's playing week in week out already.

He’s an absolute baller. At least twice he took the piss out of Toney, who can be a real handful. Some of his play on the ball is sublime, moves so well with the ball.

He will develop greater consistency as he gains in experience.

Considering its his first season and adjusting to the quality and speed of the Premier league he is doing OK , and will only get better with age on his side , surprised he hasnt scored yet because he scored goals when he played for Leipzig , work in progress but definitely looks comfortable in new surroundings.

Considering its his first season and adjusting to the quality and speed of the Premier league he is doing OK , and will only get better with age on his side , surprised he hasnt scored yet because he scored goals when he played for Leipzig , work in progress but definitely looks comfortable in new surroundings.
And just wait until he plays in his preferred position

Chelsea away when he got his feet mixed up and the ball lost under them

Last week at home to Burnley when he got skinned for the consolation goal

Villa away when he was too slow for Bailey

Almost one at home to Spurs when Brennan Johnson was too quick for him.
too slow, skinned, johnson was too quick - see a pattern there? he’s not a slow cb at all, he will never have walker’s pace though. i’m sure city had all the info about him before buying him. and yet pep is playing him there again and again. you do understand that gvardiol doesn’t choose his position? he’d play cb if it was up to him ;)

For me, if Stones stays fit during the run in, Gvardiol will have to settle for the bench again. I have a feeling when we get towards the business end of the season Pep will play pretty much the same XI just like last year. Most of the games Feb-June were played with a back 4 of Ake-Stones-Dias-Walker. I think he'll go back to this providing we can keep Stones healthy. Next season we'll see a better version of Gvardiol maybe even see him in his favoured position too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.