24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2023/24

• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stats you say? Ok how many assists has he? Pre assists? Can think of none.

Can think of 4 or 5 goals we've conceded that he's directly been responsible for. That's just in my memory though, not stats
lol how bout all the assists he would have if the forwards were clinical? haven’t seen any of those huh?

For me, if Stones stays fit during the run in, Gvardiol will have to settle for the bench again. I have a feeling when we get towards the business end of the season Pep will play pretty much the same XI just like last year.
Not saying this is the case with you, but I keep seeing this trotted out like it’s a big knock against him. We already had five of the best defenders in the world before he joined - of course if it gets down to the wire you’re going to play those who have more experience in the system. I don’t think this is necessarily a sign he won’t succeed here.

He’s an absolute baller. At least twice he took the piss out of Toney, who can be a real handful. Some of his play on the ball is sublime, moves so well with the ball.

He will develop greater consistency as he gains in experience.
Some City fans don`t understand what age he is and he`s still learning his trade within the worlds greatest league.

Reactions: OB1
Not seen tonight's game yet. I would rather see him LCB than LFB similar to Laporte.

However Pep has seen his skill set and thinks he can play as basically a left winger. So those who criticise he gets too far forward, he's obviously under instruction to be as far forward as possible. Generally to create an overload on that side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.