24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2023/24

• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Dias shaky form do we think his future lies in the middle or not?

I never really watched him play before we signed him but from what i gather he was Stones on steroids in terms of on the ball ability. We have seen his quality on the ball even though he has some shaky moments defensively.

With Dias shaky form do we think his future lies in the middle or not?

I never really watched him play before we signed him but from what i gather he was Stones on steroids in terms of on the ball ability. We have seen his quality on the ball even though he has some shaky moments defensively.
He's got a future in the middle, but I think he's got the same learning to do as Foden did.

As in, I think he's a bit too high tempo with the ball in Pep's eyes to play centrally for us. Especially given his youth and likely MO from his Leipzig days. But it works well on the left and gives him a chance to get to grips with what's expected

Good goal Glad he finally got his goal

only one perspective Josko needs to be a bit quicker when we shift the procession from side to side. Several times we saw big gap on the other side of the pitch but he hesitated about which way to go allowing Real's fullback to recover the position. Real Madrid's back line is not young. More shifting ball would stretch them up more. but he is young and learning his trick.

No

When Crystal Palace built from the back they also targeted this side because Josko was not able to quickly jump onto the man in front of him when the ball came though like Akanji/Ake/Walker(in his prime) on LCB/RCB position. Exactly the same as how Stones reacted in 2021 CL final with Chelsea goal. They were just not quick enough to jump onto the man in front but still jumped so the gap was there.

When you plays with Rico on the other side and the opposition still targets you it shows how the opposition coach views you as the weak link. Arsenal did the same trick. Crystal palace must have trained all week on this. The following teams will copy until Pep gets a solution.
Nonsense...

only one perspective Josko needs to be a bit quicker when we shift the procession from side to side. Several times we saw big gap on the other side of the pitch but he hesitated about which way to go allowing Real's fullback to recover the position. Real Madrid's back line is not young. More shifting ball would stretch them up more. but he is young and learning his trick.
That same gap is there when Ake is left back -its like we don't see it as a threat even though it clearly is.

do you still think he should stop using his right foot, expert?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.