24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2023/24

• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
His passing drove me mad in the first half, but that block on Wood's shot saved us the points, in my opinion. If that goes in, I think they probably win.

His passing drove me mad in the first half, but that block on Wood's shot saved us the points, in my opinion. If that goes in, I think they probably win.
He is excellent on the ball 99% of the time but every single game, almost without fail, he plays a suicide pass that puts us in trouble.

On the plus side, it’s a nice change to see a defender attacking and winning the ball from a corner.

One of our most important players in the last couple of months. All he needed was some time to understand our tactic, and he went from great to world-class. His ceiling is right at the top.
as he missed the pre-season and the tight schedule didn’t allow for much training, he was hoping they would have time to work on his positioning in january. then he had that ankle injury.

anyway, just a guess but i think they did have time to work
with him in january :D (imagine him with a pre-season in his natural position eh)

i think he was excellent defensively today, took care of business, scored an important goal in a tough game. the usual suspects are still complaining, of course.

oh and he unleashed his inner leonidas, i’ve been waiting for this.

ABD5BCAC-193F-4F56-A6AE-F5E70E3C5A6A.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.