24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2023/24

• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
I said it from the beginning. This guy is going to be a mega-star for us. Credit to @vanchi . Some said it's fun-girling. I say she called it. Josko is incredible. He genuinely makes us better than we were, and that's saying something, considering last season, we got our treble!

yeah fan girl, croatian bias, patronizing me when i posted facts and so on. it’s not even me, it’s all the comments made by football professionals all over the world about him. he was never average.

i don’t know if any of you noticed earlier in the season how strong mentally he is. shaky start at the swamp, error leading to a goal at stamford bridge, he didn’t fall apart he played better immediately after in both games.
aftet the argentina game in qatar he decided he’s coming home with a medal and caused hell in the opp box.

now he’s showing up game after game when losing isn’t an option.

sacrificed the opportunity to become the first defender with a hat trick in prem history. team goals before personal glory. i am not surprised at all.

Brilliant player and everyone who was criticizing him earlier in the season should hang their heads in shame

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.