24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2023/24

• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
Having Aké and Gvardiol as options for that left side role is like a cheat code.
More so in the rotation afforded us with stones back in; we could have two reimagined fullbacks, switching in and out of midfield at will; Gvardiol will mirror that hybrid of stones and everything points towards potentially surpassing it!

Unlucky with the goal. Probably could have got to his man faster.

Excellent otherwise. Him and Kovacic joint MOTM I think.
Was it not him that was impeded by the Sheff Utd forwarded whil he was try to close down?

The fact that all the dickheads who put their best signings of the window lists together never mention this kid or Kovacic should deeply embarrass them.
Both are going to be phenomenal and inspired signings.
They'll scratch their heads with puzzlement when we walk with the title again

More so in the rotation afforded us with stones back in; we could have two reimagined fullbacks, switching in and out of midfield at will; Gvardiol will mirror that hybrid of stones and everything points towards potentially surpassing it!
I love how Peps City team evolves every season. He’s never been at a club as long as this, I get the feeling he loves it as he properly gets know the capabilities of his team. Stones and Gvardiol both stepping into midfield is going to be Peps wet dream.

Looks to be another great move by City. The creation market is often one overlooked but they are filled with so much talent. Brozovic was another player who was pretty good for some time now.

Gvardiol looks like a really nice player to slot into the City system.

Wasnt sure what to expect as I havent really seen him much. Figured a lot of the hype was hyperbole but not so. This boy is a player. He will be superb under Pep. All the attributes to move in to the Stones role effortlessly. Only 21!!

Wondering with his great qualities including pass accuracy and range, positing, winning ball back and energy , could he be the answer to that DM problem, and rotate with Rodri? I am aware of the wonderful job John does there when employed but just feel this lad can offer a whole new range of skills at this position too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.