24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2023/24

• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
Yet again, he was brilliant. He will become the best defender in the world sooner rather than later. His offensive contribution is incredible as well, and I still think he is holding back on that front.

I agree with Manchester Evening rating "Gvardiol: Lots to like going forward in possession but his positioning was badly exposed by Bowen and Coufal.".

IMO he is more suitable for Stones role as a free roaming CB. Ake (or Sergio maybe?) can provide better protection wide. Otherwise I am afraid more and more team will target space around him like what West Ham did today. Maybe it is the long term plan.

I don’t think he was good defensively yesterday. He’s got a lot to learn.

I don’t think he was good defensively yesterday. He’s got a lot to learn.

Same as Ake went through. Learning a role in a new system is going to end up with him getting caught out of position a few times.

On entirely different level on the ball already though. He's brilliant.

Yet again, he was brilliant. He will become the best defender in the world sooner rather than later. His offensive contribution is incredible as well, and I still think he is holding back on that front.
this was probably the most polarizing gvardiol performance ever, he was either awful or great apparently.

i really liked that perfect across ball to bernardo before his goal.

Massive second half ,and almost assist in the first
HOPE HE IS NOT INJURED
everything was glitchy so i missed some
parts of the game, why would he be injured? i guess i missed whatever it was.

his family member is visiting him and today he was walking around with a bandage around his right ankle.FC9BABFA-C70C-4061-ACD5-4E54DBC98EC0.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.