24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2023/24

• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
Most overrated defender in the world. Not fast enough to be a fullback, not strong and tall enough to be a CB.
He is a modern day Mascherano without the clutch tackling.
Really harsh on the kid that.
He seemed tall enough last year when he scored against us

I don't know the reason why but Pep doesn't seem to trust him in seemingly his natural position.

Plays like a fucking donkey...

Needs some slap in the head, like the many others...

Why buy him and then play him at left back? I know it might be forward thinking but why doesn't the club buy an actual left back?

He needs a left back. Any left footed winger can cause him problem if he is not protected.

A left back, a left back, my kingdom for an actual fucking left back. He'll be excellent as a CD when he finally gets to play there.
Yeah it is plain to everyone eyes

I thought the club realized it as well and went for that Agentina wonder kid to cover this issue assuming it is easier to buy a quality player from South America than from Europe in winter... He is not expensive. Give him some minutes outside Josko and see if it works. If he is good we keep him.if not we will know more certain about what to do in the coming summer.

But I heard that we plan to loan him out as soon as him arrives (if he chooses City). I cannot understand it at all. Are we expecting more suitable left back option? If not why not try him for half season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.