#25 | Fernandinho - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can he say he’s going & pep not be aware of it ??? Jeez our media team are slow at times
Ferna has always said that he'd make a decision at the end of the season and talk to the club about it then (as they did last summer) so I wouldn't be surprised if no one at the club was aware that he is looking to leave. He might have only decided very recently and on being asked at the press conference decided to give an honest answer rather than leaving it up in the air

Ferna has always said that he'd make a decision at the end of the season and talk to the club about it then (as they did last summer) so I wouldn't be surprised if no one at the club was aware that he is looking to leave. He might have only decided very recently and on being asked at the press conference decided to give an honest answer rather than leaving it up in the air
maybe his recent visit to Brazil swayed his decision

I hope that’s not the case coz he’s just thrown pep under the bus if it is

Yeh I agree, doesn't look good but Pep seemed pretty relaxed about it so doubt it will be much of an issue. Think there was always a feeling that this might be his last season, especially when you factor in how little he has played recently

It is the right time for Fern to leave and nobody could have given more to the club than him. Going back to Brazil to play his last years in his homeland is perfect for both him and his family

It looks like we are going a few spaces available in the squad with likely leavers being non British contingent in addition to spaces left already by Torres and Mendy

even if he made his mind up this morning common courtesy would have been to inform the club before the media. Really surprised he has chosen this way to announce his decision.

even if he made his mind up this morning common courtesy would have been to inform the club before the media. Really surprised he has chosen this way to announce his decision.
Me too unless he’s not happy with no offer & this is his way to make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.