#25 | Fernandinho - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too unless he’s not happy with no offer & this is his way to make it happen.
The only excuse I can think of is he has fallen out with someone senior. As I type that it sounds so unlikely. This is Fern we are talking about ffs. Just bizarre.

Do we genuinely think that Pep didn't know? Or was his surprise more for the cameras?

I can't see Ferna, a player who's been with us for almost 10 years - just dropping a bomb like that without Pep's knowing?

Doesn't he say he doesn't think he will sign an extension rather than he wouldn't. Either way I am sure Pep knows exactly what his intention is.

Good luck to him and I hope he is happy whoever he goes . What a great servant for a he club and he deserves our respect .

seems like he almost went last year, didn't sign till June if I remember, so after a season where he's largely been periphery it's not that surprising and TBH I think it's right for both parties. Ferna is one of city's greatest ever signings and been massive in this modern era. But for me the wage he's bringing in needs to go to someone who can bring a little more to the side then he can at 37 next season.

He can go home and do a victory lap in Brazil and hopefully rejoin City in a couple of years when he packs it in, and we can get a CM to compete with Rodri.

seems like he almost went last year, didn't sign till June if I remember, so after a season where he's largely been periphery it's not that surprising and TBH I think it's right for both parties. Ferna is one of city's greatest ever signings and been massive in this modern era. But for me the wage he's bringing in needs to go to someone who can bring a little more to the side then he can at 37 next season.

He can go home and do a victory lap in Brazil and hopefully rejoin City in a couple of years when he packs it in, and we can get a CM to compete with Rodri.
Pribably should have gone last season but he thought he could play a more significant role which hasnt worked out .

So who is the replacement?

Do we go big? do we find a steady Eddie understudy? or,do we trust Lavia?

Oooooohhhhh????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.