#25 | Fernandinho - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would expect this to be a short au revoir , I expect Ferm will be coming back home very quickly.

I am amazed he wants to continue playing, he looks done to me, legs have gone and whatever level you play he will be found out.

But what a magnificent player and man we have witnessed playing for us, without doubt , one of our greats.

Obrigada Fernando Luiz Roza

One of those players who never let you down, but his age caught up with him this year in the most brutal League in the world for magnifying weaknesses.

He is an outstanding human, has been a brilliant servant to the club, and, by all accounts, an outstanding Captain, both on and off the field.

He is the kind of player who “makes” teams, because he allows those around him to flourish. For this reason alone, I’m sure he will be missed by his teammates even more than the fans.

One of those players other club’s fans, who don’t watch him week in, week out, can’t fully appreciate, although I’m sure that within the game itself he is a much respected figure for his many abilities.

It’s time, but that doesn’t make it any easier.

Some 383 games, an impressive 88 bookings (anyone beat that percentage historically?), and a natural leader of men. He's given his all for us and we've wrung every last bit of juice from those legs; he deserves to rest them now in the warm sunshine of his homeland. Unsung but unforgotten.

I would expect this to be a short au revoir , I expect Ferm will be coming back home very quickly.

I am amazed he wants to continue playing, he looks done to me, legs have gone and whatever level you play he will be found out.

But what a magnificent player and man we have witnessed playing for us, without doubt , one of our greats.

Obrigada Fernando Luiz Roza
I could be wrong, but I think he will do fine in Brazil if Scolari (with whom he does not have good memories…) doesn’t overplay him at the club he is expected to sign for here. Our league has a slower tempo. Curious to see how long is the contract he will sign

I could be wrong, but I think he will do fine in Brazil if Scolari (with whom he does not have good memories…) doesn’t overplay him at the club he is expected to sign for here. Our league has a slower tempo. Curious to see how long is the contract he will sign
I hope you right Gus, I would hate to see the guy suffer, he just looks lost to me, hopefully it's just the pace of the Premier that he can't handle.

An incredible player who despite increased praise from the media, remains under appreciated. His talent with the ball makes him so much better than the likes of Kante who break play up and do very little afterwards. He can pick a pass, he can do the dirty work and he's been phenomenal for us over the 9 years.

What is testament to the club, and what we have to appreciate, is that despite having such a great leader off the pitch and with Dias injured, the players found enough spirit and fight to get back from 2-0 down and win the game. That shows how we will be able to manage without him moving forwards as much of a loss as it is.

Thanks for everything Fern. All the best in the future, and please come home to coach at City very soon.

City legend.

Unbelievable servant for us.

(I was pleased he went off yday tho - say it quietly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.