25 | Manuel Akanji - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like most of us, I was really worried when Ake.went down with his hammy. On this showing, I'm that bit more confident for the Madrid games in particular, especially as it allows Kyle to go man to man on Vinicious Jr.

He's seen off some serious wi.gers in recent games, some were having a go at him, I hope they now see his value and attributes. He will never be a tiki taki type but he's quick and strong and we don't miss zinchenko or cancelo.

Has to be the best signing of the season apart from Haaland.

One of the best signings we've ever made, similar to Zinchenko from Moscow.

One of his best performance in a City shirt IMO, and that's playing as a left back. Barely gave Saka a sniff and bullied him physically.

Said it many times this season how this player fitted straight in from the word go . Absolute class !

You cannot give the MOTM to anyone other than Kev,but this lad was imperious.

People were concerned,myslef included,about the left back slot......the best compliment is that we didn't once miss Ake.

A better pound for pound signing i cannot think.
Akanji and Alvarez would both be in that category. $30mill for both!? Insane value

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.