25 | Manuel Akanji - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing between Akanji and Ake .either would do a fine job next Saturday , swaying towards Akanji but only because of Ake's recent fitness issues , if they are both fulyl fit i couldnt choose between them , thank f*ck Pep can.

Some pup but he quite clearly sang "Hey Jude" instead of "City" so Ake for the Champions League final it is

Brilliant signing, had a few shaky performances, but in the business end of the season really stepped up.

He’s not a left back apparently. And he is smashing it. Was he highly rated at dortmund? How come we got on the cheap?

Nothing between Akanji and Ake .either would do a fine job next Saturday , swaying towards Akanji but only because of Ake's recent fitness issues , if they are both fulyl fit i couldnt choose between them , thank f*ck Pep can.
Walker is going to miss out I think. He’s just not very good on the ball and when Garnacho came on all of sudden we looked overloaded down the right.

Yeah Akanji or Ake left back and I have no problems.

He has played every defensive position, a right footed cb playing lb! Worlds first Id say... only Pep would do it.

You need walkers pace or somebody’s with pace at the back with stones in midfield. Walker is not the greatest footballer in the world but he does things that no one in this team can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.