25 | Manuel Akanji - 2023/24

Is Dias playing well enough to be nailed on starter? I thought he was awful today. Jackson had the measure of him today. I think he has been poor all season bar the odd game.
He keeps running deeper and messing up our offside line too as he’s worried about getting outpaced, along with not stopping opposition forwards holding up play.

Hopefully he’ll sort it out soon!

class when he isnt forced to play a position he isnt suited for

I'll die on the hill that he's the most underrated player of the Pep era. Get him at right back as we did in the UCL final.

He has better attacking threat than all the other regular full backs in the team.

Don't think we've played our treble winning defence of Ake Dias Stones Akanji once this season. Akanji is in our best eleven for sure.

As a fullback he is really good. Good passing, very quick. The only thing he lacks is physicality and some agressivenes. If he had those he would be one of the best CB in the world for sure. Great match today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.