25 | Manuel Akanji - 2024/25

Poor showing from him today. In the main his defending was good, decent aggression although he did get turned a few times quite easily that shouldnt be happening. So incredibly slow on the ball though, felt like we had walker on the pitch he was that ponderous.

Men in Blazers - a US based show - interviewed Akanji recently. There are a few clips on their Instagram account and I’m sure the full interview will eventually be posted on their YouTube. Nothing groundbreaking yet, but he’s always interesting and eloquent.

Nobody was talking about Manuel Akanji as a great signing for anyone, never mind one of Europe's top clubs. Now, he is one of the best defenders in the Premier League. I love signings like this, and they must really p*** off the fans of other clubs: an added bonus.

Men in Blazers - a US based show - interviewed Akanji recently. There are a few clips on their Instagram account and I’m sure the full interview will eventually be posted on their YouTube. Nothing groundbreaking yet, but he’s always interesting and eloquent.
They just dropped the podcast with Pep and Akanji. Description below.

Attachments

• IMG_0131.png
    IMG_0131.png
    435.8 KB · Views: 35
Nobody was talking about Manuel Akanji as a great signing for anyone, never mind one of Europe's top clubs. Now, he is one of the best defenders in the Premier League. I love signings like this, and they must really p*** off the fans of other clubs: an added bonus.

He has fit into our system and way of playing so well that he has rarely seemed like a new signing.

Hence he has quietly gone unnoticed to other fans whilst also becoming a reliable defender.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.