25 years ago today

I Remember the Fulham game well, it was a Friday night the Day before I got Married, watched it at Hennigans Sports Bar in Levenshulme with my Brothers and my Dad. It will be my 25th Silver wedding Anniversary on the 15th August and at that time I'd never have dreamed just how much Silverware we were going to win in the future :)

I was at the game, great support. I remember it was mentioned in the press. I'm sure Curly Watts and Les Battersby were in a box in the umbro stand.

Last edited:
ohhh Terrryy Cooooke

Funny what you sticks in your head but I remember going to Reading away and on the same day England played an international match. Terry Cooke scored two freekicks in the first half and half the ground emptied as the Reading fans left to watch the England match.

Funny what you sticks in your head but I remember going to Reading away and on the same day England played an international match. Terry Cooke scored two freekicks in the first half and half the ground emptied as the Reading fans left to watch the England match.
I was at that game and the poor staff serving beer were overwhelmed. Cue a few blues jumping over serving themselves and robbing money from the till.

Oct 2005326.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.