#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per usual the Mahrez fan boys justifying his performance to me by saying how bad others were and he didn't have the right players around him to perform! - No, no, no he was shit plain and simple. To excuse his 65 mins yesterday by saying how bad Sterling was tells you everything you need to know. Once again with the game on the line he missed the best chance of the match. The sooner he's gone the better, I'm sick of seeing him in big moments go AWOL. Yes we all know how technical he is but there is a big difference playing Fulham at home.

Laughable that there are still those who believe he makes us a better team. Throwing your gloved hand up wanting a throw in when the ball has clearly not gone out rather than making a challenge is not a good look and I don't care how talented he is - Pep is being stubborn as I think any other player would be dropped after another woeful effort in a game we needed to win.

He’s had two good games recently, but other then that he’s been really average.

he keeps getting picked even when other players are in form - foden in particular

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.