#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the second part of your post inferred you had a problem with it.
I dont rate the guy, or he not the player for our style,
I do have a problem with wasted goal opportunities he fks up with,
Misses the target completely.
When he's a team player he ok,but that's not consistent with him.
When he signed I thought he take us to another level,
But it's not worked out..

I dont rate the guy, or he not the player for our style,
I do have a problem with wasted goal opportunities he fks up with,
Misses the target completely.
When he's a team player he ok,but that's not consistent with him.
When he signed I thought he take us to another level,
But it's not worked out..
I agree it hasn't worked out, but your post to me ( regarding him beckon Dias off quickly) was just having a pop without reason.

I agree it hasn't worked out, but your post to me ( regarding him beckon Dias off quickly) was just having a pop without reason.
Not a pop at all just something I noticed
Where as foden just looked lost,like wtf going on,when we were going to make 2 subs,then reverted back to 1 sub,

A phenomenal 2020 from the lad - 0 Champions League goals and he only managed to score in 6 league games - 5 of which were big wins against relegation fodder. The ultimate flat track bully.

A phenomenal 2020 from the lad - 0 Champions League goals and he only managed to score in 6 league games - 5 of which were big wins against relegation fodder. The ultimate flat track bully.
This is a pretty disingenuous use of stats.

Its his job to create chances.

What's his chances created in 2020?

Contributed 20 goals and assists in 33 games in 19/20 for example. Harder to get calendar year stats and not really relevant or fair especially given the year we've had.

Plus he's 5th in the league for key passes per game in 20/21 behind Kev, Grealish, Fernandes and James who are all pretty good (you could probably argue having two City players actually reduces their numbers too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.