#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable transformation. I’d have happily driven him to the airport after that spineless display down at Cheltenham, but now here he is chasing back, tackling, and driving at full backs non-stop. Superb these last 2 or 3 months
Always had in him we saw that at Leicester but just lacked the consistency that prevented him form going to the next level.

One of the first on the team sheet now if available.

I've said he was a donkey since we signed him. Then about February I couldn't believe I voted him MOTM for the 1st time ever. Then again the next game. And again. Last night he was brilliant. Fair play to him and today I will be eating lots of humble pie

I've said he was a donkey since we signed him. Then about February I couldn't believe I voted him MOTM for the 1st time ever. Then again the next game. And again. Last night he was brilliant. Fair play to him and today I will be eating lots of humble pie
You would not be in your own, he was almost vilified by our own supporters. Lots of slack given to other players who had personal upheaval never saw this mentioned as an excuse for Mahrez though.

You would not be in your own, he was almost vilified by our own supporters. Lots of slack given to other players who had personal upheaval never saw this mentioned as an excuse for Mahrez though.
This is true. Some players get far more harshly criticised than others.

It'd be nice if all those players could be afforded that leniency, they are all City players after all.

Has been great this season for the most part. Outrageous touch and technique. I always felt that he was more of an individual and would rather take on 3 players and shoot than so the simple things.

He is so much more a team player this year and his work rate is top notch. All it takes is one player to not buy in to this team and what it is about and it will fall down.
Really pleased for him aswell as he seems a really good lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.