#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made me chuckle when Sky were in awe of Firmimo’s first touch in a game a couple of weeks ago, when the ball he brought down nearly got away, the couldn’t stop rubbing off about it.
Now Mahrez has some, and has always had, some filthy control when receiving a ball, was always lovely to watch.

Last edited:
Made me chuckle when Sky were in awe of Firmimo’s first touch in a game a couple of weeks ago, when the ball he brought down nearly got away, the couldn’t stop rubbing off about it.
Now Mahrez has some, and has always had, some filthy control when receiving a ball, was lays lovely to watch.

His first touch is the best in the squad. And it's some squad. Our problem has been what he does after it, at times. On fire, yesterday. Worthy man of the match. Getting his mojo back. A little bit greedy, if you wanted to quibble. But I don't.

He's been excellent this season. That's it :)
Mahrez just seems to have raised his game to an incredible level. I think this is a tribute to Pep's coaching skills. The improvement within the squad is incredible. Players like Zinchenko, Rodri, Stones, Raheem (perhaps not this season), Bernardo (especially 18/19), Walker have all become indispensable. Haaland would be stupid not to come to this club. Pep would make him the best player in the world.

Thx for that, lot of effort to produce that , his touch

When someone creates an 11-minute video dedicated only to controls and what controls (speechless), you understand that the boy is not a normal person. It’s only when that player is leaving that you guys will really realize how valuable he is, and how exceptional he is. He's one of the best players in the world at the moment, and it wouldn't surprise me if he gets in the top 10 or maybe top 5 for the Ballon d'Or, especially if city manages to win UCL this year. And if he keeps on this way, then he will win the prize of best player of city for the year for sure (Mahrez, Phill , KDB, its gonna be one of them in my opinion).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.