26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not fussed if Mahrez stays or wants to move. He has made a good contribution (even with the penalty misses) in a City shirt but his age will become a factor and will play a lesser role.

I personally would sell Mahrez, he still has value. He’s too inconsistent for me. I’d keep sterling and Jesus ahead of Mahrez.

Examples.. he squares it to foden in the first leg against Madrid, we go 3-0 up and tie over. He scores the pen against west ham - league over, but he doesn’t do these things..

I personally would sell Mahrez, he still has value. He’s too inconsistent for me. I’d keep sterling and Jesus ahead of Mahrez.

Examples.. he squares it to foden in the first leg against Madrid, we go 3-0 up and tie over. He scores the pen against west ham - league over, but he doesn’t do these things..
That wasn't the only occasion of the game, others also missed a lot... and that penalty miss was his first of the season, he stepped up for many other crucial ones.

It wasn't his best game today but a fair few of the players were off the pace and nervy 1st half. We wouldn't have won the PL without his goals and performances this season, he's been great overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.