26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time and time again he was all by himself and the flank.And guess what ... PSG didn`t give a fuck because they could see he was shit when he got the ball.
By the way I am not a Mahrez hater ... but by fuck he really didn`t offer us a great deal last night... a bit like KDB and Sterling.
And especially Jack

That's exactly how I read it. People shit on Mahrez and Sterling but give Grealish a pass and he was easily the worse player on the pitch.
Sterling has been awful for almost 2 years, so no comparisson. Grealish has had a good start and is new on the team. But he was still criticized.

I agree that Mahrez was the least of our problems, and I would even say he and KDB were our most dangerous players.

Mahrez had an average game IMO.

Last edited:
Mixed bag for me. I think he had a lot of decent moments, including some incisive passing.

But in general he was particularly wasteful, which I'm sure he'll be just as frustrated as we are with.

He’s a winger most of them are. He consistently creates and scores a decent amount
When he’s good he’s really good but when he’s bad he just vanishes.he’s better with a run of games but hes not getting that with pep.

Time and time again he was all by himself and the flank.And guess what ... PSG didn`t give a fuck because they could see he was shit when he got the ball.
By the way I am not a Mahrez hater ... but by fuck he really didn`t offer us a great deal last night... a bit like KDB and Sterling.
I thought I was the only one that noticed this. They left all the space for him early on and focused on the other side when Grealish looked dangerous (although he fizzled out as the game wore on) and he did little with it.

A very good player he is but he is definitely not one you can rely on to win games for you whenever you’re not talking about PSG last term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.