26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he did ok. Played a couple of nice balls through for De Bruyne, stood up one good cross on his right foot in the first half. Looked more threatening that Grealish.
Time and time again he was all by himself and the flank.And guess what ... PSG didn`t give a fuck because they could see he was shit when he got the ball.
By the way I am not a Mahrez hater ... but by fuck he really didn`t offer us a great deal last night... a bit like KDB and Sterling.

Mahrez in the scouse team on there right and how they play would score shitloads!

When Mahrez Gets the ball for us he double marked gets past them then there is 6 in the box blocking shots crosses!

The way we play a striker would still have all those problems to!

Time and time again he was all by himself and the flank.And guess what ... PSG didn`t give a fuck because they could see he was shit when he got the ball.
By the way I am not a Mahrez hater ... but by fuck he really didn`t offer us a great deal last night... a bit like KDB and Sterling.

He put kdb clear on 3 occasions but Kdb wasn't clinical enough. I have never been a Mahrez fan myself the criticism here is just silly, he offered far more than Grealish but some how Grealish gets a pass.

He's started 4 games this season and has 4 goals and 2 assists
Granted, but he's still a weak link in our team imo. A little fish in a big pond.
If he's 'playing to orders' then fair enough, but he has nowhere near the effect he had on the team at Leicester where he was a big fish.
He's a good player but to be honest, I still can't understand why we signed him in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.