26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 30 years of watching football I've never seen a better first touch than his. That includes Bergkamp, Berbatov, Zidane, Riquelme, Ronaldinho, Baggio, Maradona, Messi. They are obviously much better footballers than him (not that he's bad, mind) but in that aspect he's honestly second to none. Magical.
Thought Baggio had the most silky first touch through out the whole football history till I saw this Algerian wizard. p.s. Kinkladze should have been listed. :)

All the talk is on Sterling because obviously he's the scapegoat. But this guy is way off it. He's had five good months since he's joined. Plays for himself and refuses to play teammates in for simple tap ins.

Mahrez doing absolutely fuck all against a decent team, consider me shocked.

One of the senior players in the squad and plays like a youth team player half the time. He’s hardly ever bold in possession to make things happen and never turns games around in general play by taking the game by the scruff of the neck. Goals and assist stats are decent enough but he’s well down the pecking order these days.

All the talk is on Sterling because obviously he's the scapegoat. But this guy is way off it. He's had five good months since he's joined. Plays for himself and refuses to play teammates in for simple tap ins.
100% but others on here think he is great.

Biggest myth at the club this fella. I don’t remember seeing any player see so much of the ball and produce so little.

He will likely finish the season with 10+ goals and 10+ assists and some will wank themselves into oblivion. The reality is, any half decent forward in this City side would register similar numbers. The amount of ball he sees he should be doubling his output as a minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.