26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 30 years of watching football I've never seen a better first touch than his. That includes Bergkamp, Berbatov, Zidane, Riquelme, Ronaldinho, Baggio, Maradona, Messi. They are obviously much better footballers than him (not that he's bad, mind) but in that aspect he's honestly second to none. Magical.
Shame his 2nd touch is usually shit.lol

I don't. He cost £60m and has played well for the second half of last season. He doesn't fit the style or ethos of this side.

I wouldn’t even go that far. Obviously did well against PSG but his league form was nothing special for the last few months of the season.

I wouldn’t even go that far. Obviously did well against PSG but his league form was nothing special for the last few months of the season.
He plays in moments, always has done. Some weeks his moments come off and other weeks they don’t. That’s why he has no consistency. He is like a personification of the rags.

CL games clearly suit him more than domestic fixtures but overall, I wouldn’t be arsed if he left tomorrow.

Will be better deployed of the bench going forward. At times tonight he couldn’t be arsed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.