26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he’s right. Mahrez indeed does not pass the ball when the pass is on most of the time in the final third. Actually reminds me of cr7 in his early days in Madrid. Once he decided to play team ball and ditch the selfishness, we won 4 CL’s. Just an observation. Mahrez also isn’t scoring 50 goals a season to warrant any kind of selfishness. I love riyad but I won’t be bias, his decision making in front of goal is his biggest weakness

Well, he’s right. Mahrez indeed does not pass the ball when the pass is on most of the time in the final third. Actually reminds me of cr7 in his early days in Madrid. Once he decided to play team ball and ditch the selfishness, we won 4 CL’s. Just an observation. Mahrez also isn’t scoring 50 goals a season to warrant any kind of selfishness. I love riyad but I won’t be bias, his decision making in front of goal is his biggest weakness
Do you know how many he has scored so far this season? And why do you care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.