26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we’re playing well and battering the opposition he’s likely to pop up with a goal or an assist. It’s the tight games or games where we’re not playing particularly well where he doesn’t do enough for me. Apart from his goal against Leipzig last week every single goal he’s scored this season has been in a heavy City win.
Read between the lines, mate...

If we’re playing well and battering the opposition he’s likely to pop up with a goal or an assist. It’s the tight games or games where we’re not playing particularly well where he doesn’t do enough for me. Apart from his goal against Leipzig last week every single goal he’s scored this season has been in a heavy City win.
Let’s just say, for example… Last game against PSG. No goal, no assist, he was the best player on the pitch with Bernardo.

I believe Mahrez would have a whole lot more assists if we had someone that can head a ball into the net. Always felt that his left-foot crosses are actually pretty damn accurate and deadly, such as the one for Grealish's goal.
I agree on the assists, but he would have scored a lot more goals if he'd not skied them into the stand! He's much improved but he needs to keep his shots down more.

He's been very consistent this season and last compared to when he first arrived.

He still has a little bit if that selfishness in him, but that's a part of him and also what makes him good as well.

He runs alot, he creates alot, he knows his role perfectly.

Such an elite player, Pep has transformed him into the beast since he arrived..

Look how he is patient with the ball, never risks, never makes extra touch, always for the team and what's more important scores a lots of goals... Our best scorer if I am not mistaken...

His defensive game has improved also..

And underrated as well.. two times better player than he was in Leicester..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.