26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player of the season for me by far and needs to be starting every game as he is a match winner . Get his contract sorted .

Things happen when he's involved. The team can rely on him to always be where he should be and always be open to receive the ball. He rarely loses it and provides a regular threat, he adds so much to our game, he is essential when we play slow.

By an absolute mile our most important attacker for the remainder of the season. Even if he doesn't score another goal this season he's scored enough already to more than say he's pulled his weight, time for others to help him out we can't be reliant on him for goals, goals aren't even his strong point.

He's our player of the season for sure, just too important.

Feel bad for Jesus because he isn't playing badly at all, Mahrez is just way too good.

Maybe Jesus should try the striker or LW spot, because I even would rather let Palmer develop on the RW there for the future.

there aren't a ton of players that i'd rather we sell less. why the fuck would we let him go? Insanely good player. needs to renew and end his career here

there aren't a ton of players that i'd rather we sell less. why the fuck would we let him go? Insanely good player. needs to renew and end his career here
The only way Mahrez is leaving is if he wants to go and he seems to be enjoying his football at the moment. So hopefully no exit imminent.

I always thought Mahrez would've been such a fan favourite if he was playing for us 15 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.