26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think today was a game for singling anybody out, the whole team was superb as one but I do think mahrez was quietly the real key to getting theough them today. Every single time he got the ball he instantly drove towards the box and caused chaos. Equaliser started with him, second came from his pass, third was him laying it to Alvarez who should have scored before gundo banged it in, just seemed his actions were what tipped us over the edge as the whole side pressured them to the verge of collapse. Need that form every week until the end now from him and all our forwards.
He was one of the best players in that game.

Just looking at his City stats to date and he now has 129 goals & assists in 224 appearances for the club. Quite incredible really for a winger. Not quite Sterling’s level of output, but Mahrez is probably comfortably the 2nd best winger in the club’s history after Sterling tbh. Sterling got 226 goals & assists in 339 appearances. So 0.67 G/A per game versus 0.58 for Mahrez. I’m guilty of forgetting sometimes just how good Mahrez has been, when he goes through a bad spell. Glad he’s back, we need him.

Just looking at his City stats to date and he now has 129 goals & assists in 224 appearances for the club. Quite incredible really for a winger. Not quite Sterling’s level of output, but Mahrez is probably comfortably the 2nd best winger in the club’s history after Sterling tbh. Sterling got 226 goals & assists in 339 appearances. So 0.67 G/A per game versus 0.58 for Mahrez. I’m guilty of forgetting sometimes just how good Mahrez has been, when he goes through a bad spell. Glad he’s back, we need him.

Wrong.. Sterling scored 131 goals for City.

226.. LOL what're you counting practice goals?? Aguero was at City for 10 years and he only got 260!

And I made this post a while back for Mahrez.

FWIW.. I'd say he's been the better as he's on fraction of the salary!

1680620371168.png

But raz couldnt score in a brothel, according to some on here ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.