26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game won in 25 minutes when everyone was playing pedal to the metal, then we went into autopilot to conserve as much energy for the coming weeks. Hardly the time to criticise him or anyone else for that matter.
Nah man, I’ll say this as an Algerian myself, he was absolute trash. Right now he deserves to ride the bench. He just disappears when he can’t beat a double team, particularly because he doesn’t release the ball first time as an instinct.

And he’s definitely pissed because he didn’t start the Bayern game, but he didn’t deserve to, he dropped a shocker of a performance the game before. His issue is that he needs the game flowing in his direction to be impactful. Otherwise he ghosts and loses the ball easily. And his off the ball movement is baffling. I don’t understand why he always goes inside of the fullback waiting for an impossible pass.

Hes definitely not a flat track bully.

So tell me when he makes a difference when we are struggling and we need warriors and players that others look to for inspiration?

The only times he impresses is when we are dominating the ball and have 70% possession,otherwise he's about as useful as an inflatable dartboard.

Nah man, I’ll say this as an Algerian myself, he was absolute trash. Right now he deserves to ride the bench. He just disappears when he can’t beat a double team, particularly because he doesn’t release the ball first time as an instinct.

And he’s definitely pissed because he didn’t start the Bayern game, but he didn’t deserve to, he dropped a shocker of a performance the game before. His issue is that he needs the game flowing in his direction to be impactful. Otherwise he ghosts and loses the ball easily. And his off the ball movement is baffling. I don’t understand why he always goes inside of the fullback waiting for an impossible pass.
Don't worry, he is not going to start.

So you are Algerian but support real madrid and think that mahrez is shit
what are you doing here?

He has been brilliant recently barre the off game he had on Saturday. It appeared to me that he didn't know quite what to do with Walker running the outside meaning he couldn't hug the line like he has in the last several games.

So you are Algerian but support real madrid and think that mahrez is shit
what are you doing here?
Does it matter where the opinion is coming from if it’s true? Tell me one wrong thing I stated. Mahrez has a ton of talent but that performance was of a relegation level PL winger. His mentality will and always will be a problem. It is what it is.

Does it matter where the opinion is coming from if it’s true? Tell me one wrong thing I stated. Mahrez has a ton of talent but that performance was of a relegation level PL winger. His mentality will and always will be a problem. It is what it is.
Relegation level, lol, stick to spain or watch more of the PL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.