26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell that’s harsh! He has been great for us.

He has,on plenty of occasions.....on others,like yesterday,he has been very poor and a noticeable weak link.

Trust me.....i was right with Raz,i was right with Cancelo,and i'm right with this fella.....all have a flakey attitude/approach.

He has,on plenty of occasions.....on others,like yesterday,he has been very poor and a noticeable weak link.

Trust me.....i was right with Raz,i was right with Cancelo,and i'm right with this fella.....all have a flakey attitude/approach.

Well he has got us some vital goals, happy to be a squad player, carries no weight and chips i over a season, getting another 2 years out of him off the bench and 20 starts a season sounds perfect to me.

He wasn't great but was playing more centrally than hugging the touchline as he usually does.

Also not easy playing with the black hole that is Walker behind him.

Crap half arsed performance and shows why Bernardo is starting over him when it matters

More life in him when he was greeting his former teammates . Highly skilful player but goes missing when it’s time to grow bollocks .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.