26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely unreliable. It’s farcical to have someone of his talent and yet not know from one week to the next whether or not he is going to be arsed or not.

I can’t take to any player who only turns up when he can be bothered. He can’t put in that 9/10 Liverpool performance and then follow it up with the dross he has.

Fantastic on his day and utterly shit when it isn't.

He was in sulky mood today, couldn't be arsed tracking back bar once or twice at most, yes he can trap the ball from a 60 yard pass but then he stops dead and trips over it or shows too much of it and loses it, luxury player and I hope Pep goes back to Bernardo out wide on Weds

A perfect example of what he's all about......a flat track bully that lacks presence and fight,and goes missing when the chips are down and we need backbone and character.

Hes definitely not a flat track bully.
I agree he can have moments of brilliance against any team. My main issue is when he is one of the senior players left on the pitch with fringe players he goes into not taking anyone on and always being in passive mode. I can only assume he felt a bit miffed he was left out in midweek or maybe he needs rhythm of constantly playing but what I saw yesterday wouldn't put him in the first 11 on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.