26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
think hes got enough in the bank for us to not slag him off but barring a complete turnaround in form hes definately getting himself into the sterling bracket of one whos time is almost up in this team.

And? I'm not allowed an opinion on the edited information? What does my opinion on the information have to do with the poster who updated it? Here we go, 2 of 6 is dreadful, 9 of 13 is better, but still mediocre at best. What is your point exactly?
I don't care you give a zillion opinions/judgements.

I'm surprised you don't get my point, which is as clear as it can be. I repeat for your convenience: my point is that the poster did not formulate any judgement. He just corrected the info given and should be credited for it. Your reply to him suggested that he formulated a judgement of some sort, which is not the case. I hope my point is clear now for you. I just wanted to give credit to that poster, nothing more nothing less.

Last edited:
And? I'm not allowed an opinion on the edited information? What does my opinion on the information have to do with the poster who updated it? Here we go, 2 of 6 is dreadful, 9 of 13 is better, but still mediocre at best. What is your point exactly?
Someone needs to chill out

Mahrez is here to stay for a few more seasons. Get over it

Soon he will win us a game or two and threads like this recently will be cast aside

Looks at the moment like he's just coasting noticed in a recent match he looked like he couldn't wait to be subbed whilst others look totally pissed off when leaving the pitch

Someone needs to chill out

Mahrez is here to stay for a few more seasons. Get over it

Soon he will win us a game or two and threads like this recently will be cast aside
What is your problem. If you're looking for a beef I suggest you go elsewhere.

you can tell pep doesn’t play him because of the CL game. It’s another indicator that players are just scared to make a mistake since they will be out right away. Grealish should’ve played and Mahrez should’ve come on top. But pep was stubborn once again. Also why do u resign a 30- year old if u don’t gonna use him anyways. There are some young prospects at the market with „pace“ but we hate that trait apparently.

I don't care you give a zillion opinions/judgements.

I'm surprised you don't get my point, which is as clear as it can be. I repeat for your convenience: my point is that the poster did not formulate any judgement. He just corrected the info given and should be credited for it. Your reply to him suggested that he formulated a judgement of some sort, which is not the case. I hope my point is clear now for you. I just wanted to give credit to that poster, nothing more nothing less.
I do get your point. So credit to the poster. but you don't get my point. I'm not suggesting anything about the poster and that's why I responded to you. I'm simply making a suggestion that the revised statistics take Mahrez from poor to mediocre on PKs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.