26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stealing a living at the moment. Not sure what’s going on with him. If he’d buried that chance from KDB, he might have escaped the scathing criticism. He didn’t, and had nothing much to offer throughout the game.

For those of you comparing him to Grealish’s output, you have a point, but there’s a thread for that with his name on it!

Oh, brother. Give me a break.

He's ONE OF the only players of ours that doesn't completely shit himself in the Champions league.

Which suggests that he picks and chooses which games he fancies putting some effort in.

He's not an impact player. He rarely affects a game and offers nothing 'different'. There's nothing special about him at all, and I find it hard to understand why his contract was extended.

Personally, based on his performances this season, I'd only play him as a last resort and would be looking to offload him in the summer window.

He’s been a part of our success and deserves a bit more respect on here tbh hardly like he’s been a shit player for us when’s it’s quite the opposite. Big game player in the CL last season was our top scorer in fact. Not at his best today by a stretch but he’ll still have a good impact on our season at some stage.

Come on he ain’t as bad as people been saying he was tidy today missed a big opportunity he did hit it well goalie did a good save!

Think pep wanted Grealish and Mahrez to play today because he thought why would control the game possession wise they didn’t!

He's not as bad as some on here make out but he's not been brilliant this season so far either. Today was a standard Mahrez performance from this season.

Needs to step it up based on his outings this season but been one our big performers in the CL when it matters - still think he can come good after a slow start so far, a long way to go this season

It seems some City fans always have to have a scapegoat or someone to criticize in the squad

Mahrez will be alright,no panic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.