26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just want to win arguments and silence people by this fanboy fangirl nonsense. You must have looked at my profile and tried to patronize and condescend me by making a tribal (you vs us) statement about my belief in respecting people. I'm sure you must have used the f***ing ffs word many times since you're defending it so vehemently.
Wow, take a chill pill

My mother told me to show respect to all people who did nothing bad to me. I choose her suggestion over yours. Has nothing to do with millionaire footballers.

the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif

Great player in poor form. Unfortunately his poor form sticks out like a sore thumb because of the way we play.
Hopefully snaps out of it. We are going to need an in form Mahrez to pull us out of the shit one of these days.

My mother told me to show respect to all people who did nothing bad to me. I choose her suggestion over yours. Has nothing to do with millionaire footballers.

Adolf Hitler did nothing bad to me personally - does that mean I have to show him respect?

Welcome to a British forum. If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Adolf Hitler did nothing bad to me personally - does that mean I have to show him respect?

Welcome to a British forum. If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
Wow, take a chill pill. But, thanks no thanks, I don't name a player ffs. My mom told me so :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.