26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not good enough for our team. We're defending with 9 players when he's in the team. There was a part in the first half wheen he failed to track Robertsons run and Dias had had a go at him and he just shrugged his shoulders. Hopefully Alvarez is happy with that position and smashes it this season
I think that it was Walker not Dias.

Good player but frustrating player too sometimes.

His goal return last season was good, so it’s hard to say he’s not good enough for us. I think his decision making at times is probably why he’s just a very talented player but not quite world class overall. But consistency is really what separates world class from the rest.

Also, I wish he would just put his foot through the ball sometimes when he’s finishing. So many times he’s been about 7 yards out and just rolled it to the keeper with the inside of his foot. It infuriates me at times. I know he’s not a prime Alan Shearer for finishing but I’ll never understand why players try to finish with shots moving at a snails pace.

Still I think he’s got a lot of quality but somehow seems to be become a target for some fans. He’s been a key player for us in some big games. I’d rather him be in our squad than not at this moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.