26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of a stretch lol.
Na mate, strech is when some criticise Mahrez for the sake of it, no one is saying it was his best game but it wasn't as bad as few suggested, and all that matters is we won
Thought it was Alverez who won the penalty?
Wasn't that mahrez who controlled Grealish pass beautifully and layed it for Alvarez? i didn't say he won the penalty, i said he contributed/helped in that action

The bit I didn’t like was him shaking his head and muttering with his Gallic chum Laporte on the bench

it’s the problem with keeping these players who are getting on , they want to play every big game

at this stage of the season Pep has settled on his big game 11 and unfortunately Mahrez isn’t in it

he will play even less next season so may be time to get someone in who is hungry and eager to improve ?

The bit I didn’t like was him shaking his head and muttering with his Gallic chum Laporte on the bench

it’s the problem with keeping these players who are getting on , they want to play every big game

at this stage of the season Pep has settled on his big game 11 and unfortunately Mahrez isn’t in it

he will play even less next season so may be time to get someone in who is hungry and eager to improve ?
Where did you see him shaking his head on the bench, I didn't see it. Maybe he wasn't satisfied with his performance.

Mahrez is clearly still hungry for success, that's why he doesn't like not playing.

He is very unlikely to want to leave City: his wife doesn't want to leave Cheshire.

'Mahrez? He’s grumpy with me when he doesn’t play, all the time. He makes me notice when he’s grumpy.'

Pep just said this ten days ago on post match conference vs Sheffield United and now you say Mahrez is someone who is not hungry anymore?

What a frustrating player he can be , absolutely garbage against West Ham , but he can score three at Wembley and every chance he will put Real Madrid to the sword ,he can be that good.
If he was consistent , he would be genuine world class , but some games he just cant be arsed.

Just simply a hit and miss. You just don’t know what u gonna get out of him when he plays

He'll score a crucial goal against Madrid and make up for it, I know my Algerian king.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.